YOGA CLASS FAQ / NEW STUDENTS
Are you guys a “laughing” yoga studio?
Nope! Don’t let our name fool you. We DO offer yoga class in: Vinyasa Flow, Yoga with Live Music, Power Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Breathwork and more!
I am new to yoga class – what classes do you recommend for beginners?
- Yoga Foundations: Back to Basics (every Saturday at 2pm, Wednesday at 9pm, and Sunday’s at 10:30am) are our best class for beginners. They are smaller yoga classes so you will got lots of personal attention, and poses will be explained in greater detail.
- Deep Stretch Flow (Tuesday/Thursday 8:15pm), Candlelight Yin (Fridays at 7:30pm), Restorative Yoga (Sundays at 6pm) – are all great yoga classes for beginners
- Be sure to checkout our class suggestions page if you haven’t already!
What should I bring to yoga class?
We suggest you bring a yoga mat, a hair elastic, and some water with you. You can rent mats at the studio for $2 if you don’t have one, and we also have water. Some people like to bring towels.
What’s the deal with parking?
Laughing Frog Yoga offers two levels of FREE underground parking. Hoorah!
Is there somewhere I can change my clothes?
Yup! You can change your clothes in our restroom.
Do you offer specials for new members?
Yes! As a new member, you can try your first month of unlimited yoga for only $50. This is a great way to try out the yoga studio and experience different teachers and classes.
Do you offer a referral program if I tell my friends and colleagues about the yoga studio?
- Yes! If you refer a friend to the studio and they sign up for a membership, we will add a $50 credit to your account! Make sure they drop your name when they come in.
- Do your colleagues at work need more yoga class in their life? If we’re able to negotiate a corporate rate with your office, we will hook you up big time! Connect us with your office manager to get the conversation started.
What’s the deal with your yoga memberships?
If you want Unlimited Yoga at an affordable price your search is over. Our Flexible Frog membership includes unlimited yoga for only $89/month – the best price of any yoga studio in the Brentwood, West LA, or Santa Monica. Wooohooo!
Do you offer refunds?
All sales are final at Laughing Frog Yoga, so please consider this before making any purchases. We follow the golden rule and treat our members as we’d like to be treated ourselves. Unlike most studios, our yoga class packs NEVER expire, and they can also be shared/transferred to friends.
Do you rent out your studio?
Yes we do! Our studio has been rented for film shoots, private lessons, corporate events, creative workshops, fundraisers and more. Our yoga studio is generally open for rentals on weekdays between 12-5pm, Friday’s after 7:30pm, Saturdays after 3:30pm, and Sundays between 2pm – 5pm. Give us a call, or shoot us an email if you’d like to chat more.
Do your classes have music?
All of our yoga classes are set to music except for “Hatha Yoga” and “Insight Meditation Yoga”. We also offer two very popular classes with Live Music.
What temperature is your studio. Is this hot yoga?
We like to keep our studio around room temperature.