Welcome to Laughing Frog, and thanks for stopping by to check us out! If you have questions about the studio, chances are you’ll find an answer here.
I am new to yoga, what classes are suitable for me?
- Yoga Foundations: Back to Basics is our best class for beginners. Class sizes tend to be smaller so you will get more personal attention. Classes move at a slower pace and poses are explained in greater detail so you can start off your yoga journey feeling safe and confident.
- Deep Stretch Yin, Restorative Yoga, & Deep Stretch Flow- are also great yoga classes for beginners as they are on the gentler side and move at a slower pace.
- Private 1 on 1 classes are a great way to begin your yoga journey. Private yoga sessions will offer customized instruction tailored to your body and are particularly helpful if you have a history of injuries. Please fill out or private yoga inquiry form to schedule your session or learn more.
- For more detailed recommendations be sure to checkout our class suggestions page
Do you offer specials for new students?
Yes! As a new student, you can try your First 21 Days of Unlimited Yoga for only $50. This is a great way to try out the yoga studio and experience different teachers and classes. After your intro month, if you’d like to continue with unlimited yoga, we’ve got your covered with our our Flexible Frog Membership.
What should I bring to yoga class?
We suggest you bring a yoga mat, a hair elastic, and some water with you. You can rent mats at the studio for $2 if you don’t have one, and we also have water. Some people like to bring towels.
What’s the deal with parking?
Laughing Frog Yoga offers two levels of FREE underground parking. Hoorah!
Is there somewhere I can change my clothes?
Yup! You can change your clothes in our restroom.
Do you offer a referral program if I tell my friends and colleagues about the yoga studio?
- Yes! If you refer a friend to the studio and they sign up for our Flexible Frog Membership, we will add a $50 credit to your account! Make sure they drop your name when they come in.
- Want to practice goat yoga with your work colleagues? Connect us with your office manager or HR/Benefits team to get the conversation started.
Do you offer refunds?
All sales are final at Laughing Frog Yoga, so please consider this before making any purchases. We follow the golden rule and treat our members as we’d like to be treated ourselves. Unlike most studios, our yoga class packs NEVER expire, and they can also be shared/transferred to friends.
Do you rent out your studio?
Yes we do! Our studio is often rented out for private goat yoga birthday parties, corporate events, and film shoots, private lessons, creative workshops, fundraisers and more. Our yoga studio is generally open for rentals on weekdays between 12-5pm, Saturdays after 3:30pm, and Sundays between 12pm – 5pm. Give us a call, or shoot us an email if you’d like to chat more.
Do your classes have music?
Most of our classes are set to music or live music!
What temperature is your studio. Is this hot yoga?
We like to keep our studio around room temperature.