INDOOR YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE
Indoor Yoga Classes are back! Please follow the steps below to register for class:
Step 1) Pre-register for class. Reserve your spot below by clicking the “Sign Up” button on the schedule below. Please do not walk-in unless you have issues booking online.
Step 2) Bring your vaccination card (or a photo of it) to your first class. Our indoor studio is currently only open to fully vaccinated individuals.
Step 3) That’s it! Still have questions? Check out our FAQ below.
WHAT COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE TO KEEP YOGIS SAFE?
Our #1 priority is to keep you SAFE so you can practice indoors with peace of mind. We require all participants to comply with CDC Guidelines:
- Proof of vaccination required to attend indoor classes
- Body temperature scan upon entry
- Reduced class sizes to ensure safe distancing
- Frequent sanitization of all shared surfaces with high grade disinfectant
- Anyone displaying symptoms of illness will be asked to return home
DO I NEED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING DURING CLASS?
We are aligning our policies with safety practices established by the CDC for indoor settings. Since we are opening the studio to fully vaccinated individuals only, the use of face coverings while participating in yoga classes is optional.
WHAT LEVELS ARE CLASSES SUITED FOR? DO YOU OFFER BEGINNERS CLASSES?
Our expert teachers are highly trained and will design a class to suit ALL LEVELS. Beginners, intermediate, and advanced yogis are welcome! Be sure to checkout our Class Suggestions page for more detailed guidance on what classes may be best for you. Always feel free to take breaks and modify poses as needed to suit your body
DOES MY PACKAGE INCLUDE ACCESS TO INDOOR & OUTDOOR CLASSES?
Yes! All packages at Laughing Frog provide full access to our indoor and outdoor classes. You can view our outdoor schedule here!
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY? HOW DO I RESCHEDULE MY BOOKING?
We get it. Plans change and you can’t always make it to class. If you reschedule your booking before class starts you will retain a credit on file that can be used to book another class. To reschedule your booking:
1) Click the “My Account” link to pull up your profile
2) Navigate to the “Schedule” Tab. You will see a list of all your bookings
3) Click the “Cancel” Button. This will remove the booking and automatically keep a credit on file for future bookings
WILL MORE CLASSES BE ADDED SOON?
Absolutely! During Phase 1 of our reopening plan we are starting with an abridged schedule.
- Expect many new classes to be added in the coming weeks and months
- Checkout our Outdoor Yoga Schedule for more timeslots that you can practice with us
- As attendance picks up we will definitely add more classes so be sure to visit regularly and invite your friends to join!
WILL I BE ABLE TO RENT MATS OR USE YOGA PROPS (BLOCKS, BOLSTERS, & STRAPS)?
Use of our public props station is optional at this time. You may use our public props or bring your own to class. Sanitation spray will be left out to disinfect public props after use. Yoga mats may be rented for $2
WHAT TEMPERATURE ARE YOUR CLASSES?
We like to keep our classes around room temperature. We are not a Hot Yoga studio.
Note: Please be patient while the yoga classes plugin loads – it may take a moment in some browsers!