OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES SERVING SANTA MONICA, BRENTWOOD, Los Angeles, & THE WESTSIDE
Laughing Frog Yoga now offers daily outdoor yoga classes at various parks and scenic points on the Westside of Los Angeles! Imagine the sun kissing your skin, the wind blowing through your hair, while listening to the leaves rustling and birds singing sweet songs, while you flow, stretch, & breathe… If that sounds like your kind of jam grab your mat, a friend, and join us for yoga outside on the westside!
- Please use our outdoor yoga schedule below to pre-register. In the spirit of community all classes are being offered on a donation basis. All funds go directly to supporting our yoga teachers and studio operations so we can keep you on your mat!
- Space is limited. Register early to reserve your spot!
- Read our FAQ at the bottom of the page for location info and important COVID-19 safety instructions. That’s it! See ya outside!
WHERE ARE THE OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES LOCATED?
LOCATION FOR ALL CLASSES (Except Wednesday)
Address: 1819 Stewart Street, Santa Monica, 90404
Meeting Spot: Lookout for yogis congregating on the large grass lawn of Gandara Park.
Parking: There is LOTS of FREE Parking onsite
LOCATION FOR SUNSET YOGA OVERLOOKING THE OCEAN (Wednesdays Only)
Address: 15900 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, 90272
Meeting Spot: Lookout for yogis congregating at the corner of El Media and Asilomar Blvd at Asilomar View Park
Parking: There is LOTS of Free Street Parking
Our outdoor yoga locations are conveniently located where the neighborhoods of Santa Monica, West LA, & Brentwood converge. We are very close to Westwood, Pacific Palisades, Venice, Mar Vista, and Culver City. If you live on the Westside you are just minutes away from practicing yoga outside with us!
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE TO KEEP YOGIS SAFE?
Our #1 priority is to keep you SAFE while you enjoy the sunshine, community, and fresh air. To comply with local health mandates please observe the following:
- Please keep your face covering on until class begins
- When setting up your mat please keep a space of 6 feet in all directions from other yogis
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
- We are capping all class sizes to ensure a safely sized gathering
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- We recommend you bring your yoga mat and a water bottle
- Please bring a face covering. You may remove it during class
- If you prefer the shade please come early to save your spot!
WHAT LEVELS ARE THE CLASSES SUITED FOR?
- Our expert teachers are highly trained and will design a class to suit ALL LEVELS! Beginners, intermediate, and advanced yogis are welcome!
- Always feel free to take breaks and modify poses as needed to suit your body