OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES SERVING SANTA MONICA, LOS ANGELES, & THE WESTSIDE
Laughing Frog Yoga now offers daily outdoor yoga classes at various parks and oceanview locations on the Westside of Los Angeles! Imagine the sun kissing your skin and the wind blowing through your hair as you flow, stretch, & breathe… If that sounds like your kind of jam, grab your mat, invite your friends, and join us for yoga outside!
ALL CLASSES ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL STAY AT HOME ORDERS FROM CITY OF LOS ANGELES. STAY SAFE YOGIS!
- Pre-registration is required. Please use the schedule below to book your outdoor yoga class. Space is limited. Register early to reserve your spot!
- In the spirit of community all classes are being offered by donation. Suggested donation is $15-20. Donations support local yoga teachers and help us keep you on your mat! 10% of all profits will be donated to Paws For Life Animal Rescue
- Read our FAQ at the bottom of the page for location info and important COVID-19 safety precautions.
- New locations across LA coming soon! Add your name to our email list to be notified when we come to your neighborhood.
WHERE ARE THE OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES LOCATED?
LOCATION FOR ALL CLASSES AT THE PARK
Location: Gandara Park
Address: 1819 Stewart Street, Santa Monica, 90404
Meeting Spot: Lookout for yogis congregating on the large grass lawn
Parking: There is LOTS of FREE Parking on-site. If the lot is full, there is plenty of FREE street parking on Virginia Ave (just south of the park off of Stewart Street).
LOCATION FOR ALL OCEANVIEW CLASSES
Address: 15900 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, 90272
Meeting Spot: Lookout for yogis congregating at the corner of El Media and Asilomar Blvd
Parking: There is LOTS of Free Street Parking
Good Neighbor Commitment: Out of respect to local residents please help keep the park clean and quiet
Note: The terrain at the park is somewhat rugged so you may want to bring an older mat or a towel to place under it to keep it clean
LOCATION FOR ALL CLASSES AT THE BEACH
Location: Gladstones PCH Beach (Pacific Coast Highway and Sunset Boulevard)
Meeting Spot: Please watch this short video for parking instructions and where you can find us in the sand.
Set your GPS for Gladstones Restaurant. After you park, walk toward the restaurant. You will find a ramp down to the sand. Lookout for fellow yogis rolling out their mats next to the first lifeguard station. You may call 310-985-4847 if you have any trouble finding us.
Parking: There is a plenty of FREE street parking on the west side of Pacific Coast Highway, south of Sunset Blvd. Give yourself about 5-minutes to walk to our meeting place in the sand.
BRINGING OUTDOOR YOGA TO NEW LOCATIONS ACROSS LOS ANGELES
We will soon be expanding to neighborhoods across Los Angeles! Add your name to our email list to be notified when we come to your neighborhood. (Downtown, Mid-City, Beverly Hills, West-Hollywood, Venice, Culver City, Pasadena, & South Bay)
Our outdoor yoga locations are conveniently located where the neighborhoods of Santa Monica, West LA, & Brentwood converge. We are very close to Westwood, Pacific Palisades, Venice, Mar Vista, and Culver City. If you live on the Westside you are just minutes away from practicing yoga outside with us!
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE TO KEEP YOGIS SAFE?
Our #1 priority is to keep you SAFE while you enjoy the sunshine, community, and fresh air. We require all participants comply with LA County Public Health Guidelines
- Please keep your Face Covering Regulations on at all times. It may only be removed while participating in your yoga class. Per LA County of Public Health: “Face covering are not required while engaged in outdoor activities requiring heavy exertion, but at least 8 feet of distance from others are required during these activities”
- Social distancing regulations have recently been updated. As of August 28th, we will now be enforcing 8 feet physical distance in all directions for all yogis who are not from the same household.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
- We are capping all class sizes to ensure a safely sized gathering
- Please contact studio owner Kareem Mitha at 310-985-4847 if you have any questions or concerns
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- We recommend you bring your yoga mat and a water bottle
- Please bring a face covering. You may remove it during class
- If you prefer the shade please come early to save your spot!
- If you are sensitive to bugs consider bringing mosquito repelant or wearing long-sleeves
HOW DO I RESCHEDULE MY BOOKING?
We get it. Plans change and you can’t always make it to class. If you reschedule your booking before class starts you will retain a credit on file that can be used to book another class. To reschedule your booking:
1) Click the “My Account” link to pull up your profile
2) Navigate to the “Schedule” Tab. You will see a list of all your bookings
3) Click the “Cancel” Button. This will remove the booking and automatically keep a credit on file for future bookings.
WHAT LEVELS ARE THE CLASSES SUITED FOR?
- Our expert teachers are highly trained and will design a class to suit ALL LEVELS! Beginners, intermediate, and advanced yogis are welcome!
- Always feel free to take breaks and modify poses as needed to suit your body