VIRTUAL AND OUTDOOR SCHEDULE
We are now offering Outdoor Yoga and Live Streaming Classes every single day! All classes are by donation and it’s super simple to get started:
Outdoor Yoga Instructions: Please pre-register on our schedule below by clicking the “Sign Up” button next to the class you’d like to attend. We have upgraded our system so you can now donate directly when booking your class (suggested donation $10-20). Read the FAQ below for important event and location details.
Virtual Yoga Instructions: Please pre-register below by clicking the “Sign Up” button next to the class you’d like to attend. Use this Zoom Link to access your virtual classroom which will open 15 minutes before class begins. All virtual classes are listed as complimentary. No payment info is required during sign-up and classes won’t debit from other packages you may have previously purchased. Please see the FAQ below for instructions on how to donate with Venmo (suggested donation is $5-20/class).
OUTDOOR YOGA: CLASS LOCATIONS
LOCATION FOR ALL CLASSES AT THE PARK
Address: 1819 Stewart Street, Santa Monica, 90404
Meeting Spot: Lookout for yogis congregating on the large grass lawn of Gandara Park.
Parking: There is LOTS of FREE Parking onsite
LOCATION FOR ALL OCEANVIEW CLASSES
Address: 15900 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, 90272
Meeting Spot: Lookout for yogis congregating at the corner of El Media and Asilomar Blvd
Parking: There is LOTS of Free Street Parking
Good Neighbor Commitment: Out of respect to local residents please help keep the park clean and quiet
Note: The terrain at the park is somewhat rugged so you may want to bring an older mat or a towel to place under it to keep it clean
Our outdoor yoga locations are conveniently located where the neighborhoods of Santa Monica, West LA, & Brentwood converge. We are very close to Westwood, Pacific Palisades, Venice, Mar Vista, and Culver City. If you live on the Westside you are just minutes away from practicing yoga outside with us!
OUTDOOR YOGA: SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & WHAT TO BRING
Our #1 priority is to keep you SAFE while you enjoy the sunshine, community, and fresh air. We require all participants comply with LA County Public Health Guidelines
- Please keep your Face Covering Regulations on at all times. It may only be removed while participating in your yoga class. Per LA County of Public Health: “Face covering are not required while engaged in outdoor activities requiring heavy exertion, but at least 8 feet of distance from others are required during these activities”
- Social distancing regulations have recently been updated. As of August 28th, we will now be enforcing 8 feet physical distance in all directions for all yogis who are not from the same household.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
- We are capping all class sizes to ensure a safely sized gathering
- We recommend you bring your yoga mat and water. Come early if you’d like to save a spot in the shade!
DONATION PROGRAM: HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE STUDIO DURING THIS TIME?
We’re so excited to be offering yoga classes to our community again and most importantly we want our classes to be accessible to all! There are many ways to support the studio during this time, and we invite you to participate in whatever way works best for you:
1) Whether you’d like to offer $5, $10, or $20 per class all donations are humbly received with gratitude.
a) Donations for Outdoor Yoga classes are collected during the checkout process and you’ll be able to choose the amount you wish to pay per class.
b) Donations for Virtual Classes can be submitted via Venmo to @laughingfrog before or after your class.
2) Reactivating Your Membership: If you are a member of Laughing Frog and would like to support the studio by reactivating your Flexible Frog Membership please email us via our Contact Us Page. In case you missed the email, all memberships were automatically suspended on March 15th when we temporarily closed the physical studio.
3) Good Vibes Currency: While COVID-19 may be able to impact our careers and bank accounts, we are committed to make sure it doesn’t impact your yoga practice. All yogis are welcome to participate and we will gladly accept Good Vibes Currency which can include: sending well wishes, spreading the word to friends & family, writing reviews on Yelp or Google, or hooking us up with some of that spare toilet paper you’ve been hoarding 😉
WHAT DO I NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN VIRTUAL CLASSES?
1) A laptop, phone, or tablet on a stable WiFi connection to join the class via Zoom
2) Your yoga mat and enough room to practice comfortably
3) If you are taking a Yin, Restorative, or Basics class you might want to keep some pillows, blankets, or blocks with you to use as props to support your body
VIRTUAL YOGA: TROUBLESHOOTING FAQ
1) Trouble Pre-registering for Classes: If you are having trouble signing up for classes via Mindbody on Step #1, you may skip this step and proceed directly to Step #2 and join the class via Zoom.
2) Trouble Using Zoom: Zoom is one of the most widely used teleconferencing systems and should be fairly intuitive to for anyone with a minimum level of technology proficiency. Unfortunately we are unable to provide any kind of individual tech support if you’re having issues on your device, however Zoom has excellent support resources that should help you solve any issues you might have.
3) Connectivity Issues: Please make sure you are connecting to classes with a good quality WiFi connection. You may experience lag and choppy video/audio quality if you connect through your Data Plan
4) Other Issues: We are always striving to improve the quality of our live-streaming classes. If you have valuable constructive feedback please share it with us via our Contact Us Page.
Note: Please be patient while the yoga classes plugin loads – it may take a moment in some browsers!
YOGA CLASS WEST LA
Phew! As you can see, we’ve got quite a few yoga classes for you to enjoy! We have to warn you – it may take some time to visit each and every class on this list. Even still, it’s a worthy goal, don’t you think? If you want to try them all, consider signing up for an unlimited membership, or getting a class ten pack from our yoga class pricing page. If you’re a newbie and not sure where to dip your toe, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or email us with any questions you may have. We’re always standing by to help, and we’re eager to welcome you to our community in West LA! We value your suggestions, so if there’s a yoga class you’d love to see that we don’t yet offer, do feel free to let us know. We’re always looking for ways to better serve our customers!
Pssst… Have you heard of this new thing called Goat Yoga? We’re the original home of Goat Yoga in Los Angeles, and ya know, it’s kind of a big deal! WARNING: Extreme laughter and unexpected feelings of joy and peace may ensue!