Please follow the steps below to register for class:
Step 1) Pre-register for class. Reserve your spot below by clicking the “Sign Up” button on the schedule below. Please do not walk-in, as you may be turned away if the class is full. Please email us if you encounter issues booking online.
Step 2) That’s it! Still have questions? Check out our FAQ below.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY? HOW DO I RESCHEDULE MY BOOKING?
We get it. Plans change and you can’t always make it to class. If you cannot make it, please reschedule your booking online at least 45 minutes before class to ensure you are not taking a spot away from another yogi. You can reschedule your booking in three different ways:
1) Cancel your booking online, by going to the “Schedule Tab” under your Account.
2) Reply N, to the reminder text message you’ll receive 1 hour before class.
3) Email Us, using the Contact Us Form on our Website. We understand there are currently intermittent bugs preventing some yogis from receiving reminder texts, or viewing their schedule online. If you encounter either of these bugs, you can login at this link to cancel your reservation, or you can email us. We are working diligently with our software providers to fix this.
$20 No-Show Penalty: If we notice that you are consistently not showing up to scheduled classes without letting us know we will reach out to you directly with a warning. After that warning, we will have to issue a $20 No-Show Penalty for each class you miss. We do not want to have to issue fines, so please be respectful to other yogis and the studio by cancelling reservations if you cannot make it.
WILL I BE ABLE TO RENT MATS OR USE YOGA PROPS (BLOCKS, BOLSTERS, & STRAPS)?
Indoor Classes: Use of our public props station is optional at this time. You may use our public props or bring your own to class. Sanitation spray will be left out to disinfect public props after use. Yoga mats may be rented for $2
Outdoor Classes: We do not provide rental mats or props for outdoor yoga classes. Please be sure to bring your own.
WHAT LEVELS ARE CLASSES SUITED FOR?
Our expert teachers are highly trained and will design a class to suit ALL LEVELS. Beginners, intermediate, and advanced yogis are welcome! Be sure to checkout our Class Suggestions page for more detailed guidance on what classes may be best for you. Always feel free to take breaks and modify poses as needed to suit your body
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- Yoga mat and water bottle
- Yoga props are helpful for Restorative, Yin, Deep Stretch, & Yoga Foundations classes. You may use our public props or bring your own
WHERE ARE THE CLASSES LOCATED?
LOCATION FOR ALL INDOOR CLASSES
Address: 12217 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Parking: There is LOTS of FREE PARKING on-site in our underground lot.
Note: Please be patient while the yoga classes plugin loads – it may take a moment in some browsers!