1) Pre-registration is required for all classes. Reserve your spot by clicking the “Sign Up” button next to the class you’d like to attend. If you have issues booking online, please contact the studio.
2) That’s it! Still have questions? Read our FAQ below.
Note: Please be patient while the yoga classes plugin loads – it may take a moment in some browsers!
WHAT COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE TO KEEP YOGIS SAFE?
DO I NEED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING DURING CLASS?
We are aligning our policies with safety practices established by the CDC for indoor settings. Face coverings while participating in yoga classes is optional.
Please note, proof of vaccination is required to attend classes out our indoor studio.
WHAT LEVELS ARE CLASSES SUITED FOR?
Our expert teachers are highly trained and will design a class to suit ALL LEVELS. Beginners, intermediate, and advanced yogis are welcome! Be sure to checkout our Class Suggestions page for more detailed guidance on what classes may be best for you. Always feel free to take breaks and modify poses as needed to suit your body
WHERE ARE THE CLASSES LOCATED?
LOCATION FOR ALL CLASSES AT THE PARK
Location: Gandara Park
Address: 1819 Stewart Street, Santa Monica, 90404
Meeting Spot: Lookout for yogis congregating on the large grass lawn
Parking: There is LOTS of FREE Parking on-site. If the lot is full, there is plenty of FREE street parking on Virginia Ave (just south of the park off of Stewart Street).
LOCATION FOR ALL INDOOR CLASSES
Address: 12217 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Parking: There is LOTS of FREE PARKING on-site in our underground lot.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- Indoor Classes
- Yoga mat and water bottle
- Yoga props are helpful for Restorative, Yin, Deep Stretch, & Yoga Foundations classes. You may use our public props or bring your own
- Outdoor classes
- Yoga mat and water bottle
- Long-sleeves are useful to protect against cold weather, sunlight, or insects
- Sunscreen or insect repellent (optional)
DOES MY PACKAGE INCLUDE ACCESS TO INDOOR & OUTDOOR CLASSES?
Yes! All packages at Laughing Frog provide full access to our indoor and outdoor classes. You can view our outdoor schedule here!
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
We get it. Plans change and you can’t always make it to class. If you reschedule your booking before class starts you will retain a credit on file that can be used to book another class. To reschedule your booking:
1) Click the “My Account” link to pull up your profile
2) Navigate to the “Schedule” Tab. You will see a list of all your bookings
3) Click the “Cancel” Button. This will remove the booking and automatically keep a credit on file for future bookings
WILL MORE CLASSES BE ADDED SOON?
Absolutely! During Phase 1 of our reopening plan we are starting with an abridged schedule.
- Expect many new classes to be added in the coming weeks and month
- As attendance picks up we will definitely add more classes so be sure to visit regularly and invite your friends to join!
WILL I BE ABLE TO RENT MATS OR USE YOGA PROPS (BLOCKS, BOLSTERS, & STRAPS)?
Indoor Classes: Use of our public props station is optional at this time. You may use our public props or bring your own to class. Sanitation spray will be left out to disinfect public props after use. Yoga mats may be rented for $2
Outdoor Classes: We do not provide rental mats or props for outdoor yoga classes. Please be sure to bring your own.