VIRTUAL YOGA SCHEDULE
We are now offering Live Streaming Virtual Yoga Classes everyday with your favorite teachers! All classes are by donation and it’s super simple to get started. If you’d prefer to practice outdoor, checkout our outdoor yoga page!
Step 1) Please pre-register below by clicking the “Sign Up” button next to the class you’d like to attend. All virtual classes are listed as complimentary. No payment info is required during sign-up and classes won’t debit from other packages you may have previously purchased.
Step 2) Use this Zoom Link to access your virtual classroom which will open 15 minutes before class begins.
Step 3) Make a donation to the studio! We accept donations via Venmo to @laughingfrog. Suggested donation is $5-20/class). Still have questions? Check out our FAQ below. Otherwise that’s it!
DONATION PROGRAM: HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE STUDIO DURING THIS TIME?
We’re so excited to be offering yoga classes to our community again and most importantly we want our classes to be accessible to all! There are many ways to support the studio during this time, and we invite you to participate in whatever way works best for you:
1) Whether you’d like to offer $5, $10, or $20 per class all donations are humbly received with gratitude. Donations can be submitted via Venmo to @laughingfrog before or after your class.
2) Reactivating Your Membership: If you are a member of Laughing Frog and would like to support the studio by reactivating your Flexible Frog Membership please email us via our Contact Us Page. In case you missed the email, all memberships were automatically suspended on March 15th when we temporarily closed the physical studio.
3) Good Vibes Currency: While COVID-19 may be able to impact our careers and bank accounts, we are committed to make sure it doesn’t impact your yoga practice. All yogis are welcome to participate and we will gladly accept Good Vibes Currency which can include: sending well wishes, spreading the word to friends & family, writing reviews on Yelp or Google, or hooking us up with some of that spare toilet paper you’ve been hoarding 😉
WHAT DO I NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN VIRTUAL CLASSES?
1) A laptop, phone, or tablet on a stable WiFi connection to join the class via Zoom
2) Your yoga mat and enough room to practice comfortably
3) If you are taking a Yin, Restorative, or Basics class you might want to keep some pillows, blankets, or blocks with you to use as props to support your body
VIRTUAL YOGA: TROUBLESHOOTING FAQ
1) Trouble Pre-registering for Classes: If you are having trouble signing up for classes via Mindbody on Step #1, you may skip this step and proceed directly to Step #2 and join the class via Zoom.
2) Trouble Using Zoom: Zoom is one of the most widely used teleconferencing systems and should be fairly intuitive to for anyone with a minimum level of technology proficiency. Unfortunately we are unable to provide any kind of individual tech support if you’re having issues on your device, however Zoom has excellent support resources that should help you solve any issues you might have.
3) Connectivity Issues: Please make sure you are connecting to classes with a good quality WiFi connection. You may experience lag and choppy video/audio quality if you connect through your Data Plan
4) Other Issues: We are always striving to improve the quality of our live-streaming classes. If you have valuable constructive feedback please share it with us via our Contact Us Page.
Note: Please be patient while the yoga classes plugin loads – it may take a moment in some browsers!